Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wild Rose Retreat #15 !

Number 15!!!!  Wow.....Some of you were at my first retreat in the Fall of 2006 and some of you have made it to almost every single one! November 8th-11th will be my first ever LONG weekend retreat and I am so excited to have 25 ladies join me for some crafting, chatting, hot tubbin', eating and more craftin'!!  I truly enjoy them even if I don't get a thing done! I love visiting and sharing and seeing what the other ladies are working on. I love seeing new faces and catching up with those I haven't seen in a while. It is my plan to continue planning these retreats as long as there is interest. This time I am going to be without my Mom for a majority of the weekend and I sure hope I can manage without her. She and her friend Kay have come to help for most of my retreats taking care of all the meals and kitchen duties.
I am working on a separate blog that will be dedicated to all things Retreats and Scrapbooking events. I expect to have it up and running by early New Year

I look forward to seeing those of you attending the Fall retreat and hope to have a Spring date for everyone very soon so please keep checking back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...